4 Apr 2009

MY FUTURE PLANNING

My future planning (according to what I think inside my head)

  • Be a good muslim, improving myself from time to time, put islam on top of everything……

  • be more responsible in everything that I do which I think may take a little while coz it is a bit hard for me…...

  • Taking things seriously especially in medics coz I don’t want my patients to die because of my fault meaning that even if they die, I had done my job very well, and it is ALLAH’s will if the patient die and I have nothing to worry about…………….

  • Finish my MD and be a good doctor………..

  • Take care of my parents and my adik………

  • Get married ( I hope to have a beautiful lovely muslimah wife like ????? i hope, haha. Coz I need someone to straighten me up when I did something contradict with islam ), solat jamaah five times a day, at the mosque or with my wife,…………

  • Go to mecca for hajj, with my wife and parents………

  • Have children and put islam as a basic foundation in my family…….

  • to live not far from my parents so that I can take care of them…………

  • once a year go to mecca for umrah with my whole family…….

  • learn more about islam……..

  • I hope my children will be da’ie or ustaz, or something like that coz during that time I think muslims will be facing more challenges than us now. Only strong basic and foundation of islam will make them survive……..

  • Grow old and still following the path of islam and gain the ridha from ALLAH, INSYAALLAH……

  • I hope to have a solehah wife so that I can give her my ridha ( so that she will easily enter the heaven coz obeying ALLAH, rasul and me. Women actually can go to heaven easier than men if they obey ALLAH, rasul and their husband)…………

  • Die in husnul khatimah………..

  • Can answer the questions given by munkar and nakir fluently and I hope that my children will pray for me every single day like I did to my parents………

  • Receiving my books of amal with right hand and getting along with the ashabul yamin……….

  • Entering the heaven along with my whole family, INSYAALLAH, AMIN………… -the end-


No comments:

Post a Comment