2 Jan 2009

the very begining..............

Alhamdulillah, finally i have started a blog of my own. i had been thinking to go blogging long time ago but started to think seriously about it recently. And now here it is. I write this blog for fun, plus sharing my thoughts to whoever willing to read this blog and hopefully gain something positive from it.I will use fully english or fully malay or sometimes i will mix it up. Depends on my vocabulary i guess. That's all for now. Thank u for your attention.

7 comments:

  1. salam..
    waa da ade blog gak!
    tahniah..
    i've linked u my fren...
    link me! link me!
    hehehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay~! apis pon da ada blog.. senang la update pasni.. tahniah2... k, i da link u kat my page~ hepi blogging~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wassalam. orait2 nanti suma aku link kan kat sini.mari2 lagi banyak lagi best.haha.baru meriah gitu lho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lupa nak ucap tima kaseh kat korang sebab sudi gak tgk blog yg kucar kacir ni.terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  5. no..not kucar kacir..
    nice blog..
    selamat menulis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s.....
    ur link slh la..
    yg maimanah je btul...
    yg len sume ade dua http...
    tak nyambung...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh ok2 tq2 nanti aku betulkan

    ReplyDelete