17 Jan 2010

jom la wei........

salam

football is like drugs to me. i'm addicted to it.i may be a fat guy but football is not a strange thing for me. any kind of football wont matter but i like street soccer and futsal the most. most likely because stamina and speed problem. soccer also wouldn't be a problem for me but depend on the tactics my teammates played. if simple pass which is my favorite, im ok with it. but if they want to add speed, running, and rushing, i'm not capable of doing things like that. imagine running with xcess 20 kilos at your stomach and 10 kilos at your butt?can you speed with that condition?of course not!

ok back to the reason why i write this post. its been 2 weeks since my last futsal. like i wrote earlier, footbal is like drugs. if you dont have it, you will not feel comfortable, you feel misserable.you think about it all the time. you'll satisfy only when you have it. thats what happen to me. i dont know why dont they ( the juniors) organize futsal anymore? do they scared of my team? or maybe they afraid to lose again and again? come on man, you have to admit and realize when playing with such a class team like mine (05), loosing is normal.there is nothing to be ashame because of that! the seniors (04, 03, 02, 00) before you have realized it long time before you. so please i want to play football, jom la main wei! dah 2 minggu tak main ni!............

No comments:

Post a Comment